Monday 12 May 2008

My Handprints

Yesterday , I received a most valuable gift from my dear son. I am kind a person never celebrate seriously special days. I used to treat everyday as special day to me. Yet, sometimes it makes me forget on certain special dates. 11 May is Mother's Day and I found this handprint note on my study table...
My Handprints

Sometimes you get discouraged

Because I am so small

And always leave my fingerprints

On furniture and walls

But everyday I'm growing big

And soon I'll be very tall

Then all my little handprints

Will be very hard to recall


So here's a special handprint

Just so that you can say

This is how my fingers looked

When I placed them here today....



Shah Eiman Amzar Shah Apandi

3 comments:

Saliza said...

Assalamualaikum,,,
Bertuahnya jadi ibu...
Penghargaan dari anak amat bermakna bagi seorang ibu.
"selamat Hari Ibu"

ctyanie said...

Thanks for the wish..

Children is a gift from Allah. Watching them growing up is the most satisfying moment in life,
hope I will always remember they are only borrowed to me. An Amanah to be taken care of and He can take from us at anytime.

ctyanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.