Wednesday 28 May 2008

Am I a forgiveful person?

Allah had test me again last two days. He wants to see wether I am still the original "Siti Haryani" who used to forgive and tolerate. Before he had test me with a big "fitnah" to see wether I still have the courage or sabar or not.

I am about to surrender to the bad whispers that kept haunting me not to forgive those who make up the huge stories.

Today, Allah had helped me to lift up those feelings. "Allah hu Ghafurur Rahim". I realized He still love me by made me realize nothing is better for a muslim except always forgive and establish good relationship amongs muslim. With that I said " Astaghfirullah, Please Allah give me courage to face this short life always lead me to the correct path.. Ameen". Again I remind myself, Man perception (how people think , how people see you) is not important. The most important how Allah sees you.

Hopefully.. I can smile better now.. even it is not as cheerful as before.

2 comments:

Suatu Kehidupan said...

Aslm'km, siapa kata jln menuju kesyurga itu mudah dan Allah sendiri berfirman didlm Al-Quran, yg Dia(Allah) tidak akan membiar kita bersenang-senang dimuka bumi ini tanpa diuji. Dia akan turunkan ujian disemua arah. Mereka yg beriman, bertakwa dan percaya akan hari belasan sahaja akan berjaya mengharumi ujian yg tak seberapa ini jika hendak dibandingkan dgn Rasullulah dan sahabat-sahabatnya. Ikut sunnah rasullulah, yg mana rasullulah difitnah dan dicederakan tetap rassullulah mendoakan untuk mereka ini. Walaupun ditawarkan oleh malaikat untuk menghempaskan mereka dgn gunung, rasullulah memberitahu kepada malaikat, yg mereka itu tidak tahu(berilmu) dan jika mereka tahu tentu mereka tidak akan melakunya. Ambillah pengajaran dari peristiwa ini. Sesungguhnya org yg diuji itu, dia disayangi Allah. Saya juga diuji.Beruntung anda !!!

ctyanie said...

Alhamdulillah.. It is very soothing.. Hope Allah will always trigger other people heart to sent His Message to me all the time.