Thursday 22 May 2008

Cinnamon Rolls








My family is fan of cinnamon roll from Cinnabon. But the price is so expensive for us to enjoy the bun so much. I took effort to get recipes from internet. Several try out.. today I got this . I assumed this is the best result of my cinnamon rolls. We like to have it with cheese frosting .. umm so yummy ..

Now we can enjoy to have more than one rolls for everone of us.

If you ask for recipe.. I am sorry.. I always cook without proper measurement. Only with love and tenderness hoping to produce the best. That is the bad side of me. When it turns good.. I could not remember the exact measurement. If I follow proper measurement the dish did not turn good. So what to do....

4 comments:

Saliza said...

Salam,
Ini Kak Za.
bila tengok siti buat kuih tu, kecur pulak , ingat lepas ni nak gi cari kat tesco jap.

Bila kak za kat sana bolehlah tolong ajarkan.

d'muffins said...

siti, balik malaysia sok, jgn lupa buat utk akak rasa plak tau, kira harga sekali...hehehehe...

ctyanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ctyanie said...

heheh.. insya allah... tapi saya bab2 org minta ajar/tolong buat ni jadi nerves sikit.. kalau tak jadi minta mahap le ye.. maklum le amatur pun bukan ..takat tukang masak kat umah jek.. customer pun 5 org jek..hehehe