Thursday 10 April 2008

Intensive Looosing Weight Program

Soon, my parent left my appetite really boost. Within a month I put 4 kilos up. I could not wait any more. My hubby also started making noise on it. Before its too late to stop, so I plan my intensive loosing weight program with objective to get my ideal weight back.. wa..wa..(the last regular exercise session I had, before we went to Hajj, that was 3 months back).
Before I started my day with light exercises for cardiovascular, I recorded my current weight which is 5++(hehehe...).The next day one hour swimming, two days after that again cardiovascular routine and some muscle toning workout(macam angelina jolie pulak rasanya) and a very simple basic aerobic. Jangan marah... reduce 1.5 k..(hubby jeles). Yahoo... terus bersemangat..Wether I realized or not somehow somebody was observing me and wanna be friend of mine..oppss. I am kind of selective to get close but anyway.. soon I think,no harm to have saudi friend. She claimed does not have any friend here since she is from Jeddah and moved to here 5 years back following her husband. Instead of staying at home without no one to hang arround, she came to the gym to do some exercises. She requested to be friend of mine. Anyway, may be its good to have someone to socialize around apart from my collegue-friend. So we changed phone number, just wait for next week how she is..................

No comments: