Thursday 10 April 2008

Abah and Mak




My parent was here last February. Alhamdulillah after all the hastle process, finally they were here. Hastle? Why I reffered as hastle? Yupp.. This place is very unpredictable. The peoples, the rules, the authority almost in all. Todays rule might be not the same for tomorrow. Today approved tomorrow may be not. Even on the same day, some cases might not have same solution though the problem root is the same. But, Alhamdulillah luckily we are carrying Malaysian nationality and serving the Royal Comission(half-government bodies) and everybody knew the organization, so it really helps us a lot in expediting our tasks. I really could not imagine if I am in other people shoes. Amongs all I really appreciated Mr.Saleh Al-Raddadi who helped us a lot in processing our request and documents, may Allah reward with you hassanah and protect you.


I hope them(my parent) enjoyed for a short visit here, though not many places we went due to time constraint( I am working - academic session is running). More picture soon will be placed using slide show.






1 comment:

Muhammad Nadeem Akhtar said...

hi, could you plz will visit my blog at nnakhtar.blogspot.com