Sunday 20 January 2008

Used Car For Sale

MITSUBISHI GALANT 1997
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

SOLD !!

We have to let go our car. It feels so sad after we have been together for a year. With "her", we explore Saudi Arabia. We went to Mecca, Medina and Jeddah and not forget Yanbu downtown. The children love "her" so much. "She" took them to Al-Baik, Mc Donald, Pizza Hut, Kudu, Hyper Panda, Star Market and not to forget, the one they like most "Play ground".

There are good and bad memories with "her", but somehow memories teach us to be a better person in the future.
Tomorrow, I will start post the advertisement on the board. Hopefully the new master will take care of "her" as much as we do.
Adios.

5 comments:

Zuraili said...

Assalamualaikum,

Just got to your site. It's quite informative with regard to life in Yanbu.
By the way, my name is Zuraili and I am going to work there at SABIC Yansab. Expected to arrive there end Feb 08. y family will be coming later somewhere in May/June 08.
For info, there will be quite a number of Malaysians (>50) will be coming there in the next few weeks to work at SABIC.

I hope you don't mind for linking your site to my site at http://villabayu.blogspot.com.

Salam perkenalan
Zuraili

shah said...

Marhaba Alaikum,

I guest you got the blog from Leman Mardi, don't you? Just a wild guest.

Kami mengalu-alukan kedatangan anda semua ke Yanbu KSA. InsyaAllah kami akan bantu anda semampu kami. Just email us before you leave.

Zuraili said...

Thanks Shah...
Good guess...actually it was from other friend, though Leman is my friend as well
Nak tanya pasal rumah. What's the average rental for 3 or 4 bedrooms villa and apartment there? Anak ramai ni, ada lima orang.

leman said...

A'kum....
Ingat saya? Thanks for your comments in my post. Actually your blog now become one of main refference to us...
We get many info from your blog(dan juga blog tentang sesuatu). Minta maaf lah sebab I link your blog to my blog without permission... As mention by Zuraili,I pun dah tak ingat siapa yang mula2 pass over your blog address to me..... InsyaAllah jumpa di Yanbu.

shah said...

Salam

Zuraili, we have no idea about the rental rate here since our accomodation is provided by the employer. InsyaAllah I will try to search the info for you. Tapi kalau tak silap kalau 3 bedroom lebih kurang Sr1500.00 - Sr3000.00

Leman,
Mafi Mushkillah (No problem). You can link my blog to yours. Our niat mmg nak buat sbagai info orang nak ke Yanbu. Dulu masa kami datang, tak ada sesiapa pun nak dirujuk. Kami tawakkal 'AlaLLah. Mudah-mudahan apa yang kami buat diberkati Allah.