Saturday 1 September 2007

MERDEKA, MERDEKA, MERDEKA

Malaysia has celebrate her 50 years of Nationhood yesterday. 31st August 1957, Malaysia or Malaya was declared independence from the British Colonialization. Many thanks to the fighters and warriors who fought for the independence.They sacrifice themselves for the sake of their future generations. Many of them were not remembered as part of the history or may be their name were listed as traitor to the British Government, but to me they are true warriors.

To all Malaysian out there, love our country as how our warriors did. Learn from the history and march to glory.

May Allah bless Malaysia.

And tomorrow is my birthday. 2 days after the national day.......hemmm, I'm getting older.

Allah, forgive me on my wrong doing.

1 comment:

Mimiamilia said...

Selamat Ulangtahun..
Semoga dimurahkan rezeki, dipanjangkan umur...amin