Tuesday 7 August 2007

Water Leaking from Apartment Above

2 Aug 2007 :
Alamakk.....I saw water dripping from my house ceiling...hemm probably it comes from my air-conditioning unit. Maybe the drain pipe was blocked. My floor carpet starting get wet and tomorrow it will become stingky. I used what ever we have; bucket, trash can and even cooking pot to collect the water.

I called property department on the next day and told them about the problem and they came to my house to verified my report.

4th August 2006 :
I received a phone call from Mr. Shahin (maintenace department). Again they want to check the problem. But it was scheduled on the next day. I pleaded them to make it today since the condition is worsened. They said, they have a thight schedule today and appointment with other peoples were made earlier.

5th August 2007 :
As promised I waited them at my house at 9.30 am but the only appear at 10.00 am. Their reason was they can't find the house since the address was wrong. OK, I have no problem on that as long they come and fix the problem.

They open the ceiling maintenance access to check the aircond drain pan. There is no drain pan and that means the water not coming from the condesate water. After opening the second access panel, they saw water dripping from the floor slab above. At last we found the source but we face a new problem. The house was vacant and the owner going back to USA for vacation. They will only come back end of August.

By that time I have to live on that condition.

1 comment:

Mimiamilia said...

salam..
thanx for reading my blog. Oh..di bumi KSA ya. Seronoknya! Doakan satu hari saya jejak kaki di sana.InsyaAllah!

Ada kawan bakal ke sana juga sebagai lecturer hujung bulan ni.

Saya doakan semoga family ni dirahmati Allah...amin :)