Tuesday 21 August 2007

An Evening in the Desert

I had a chance to spend my evening in the desert yesterday. My neighbour, Mr. Muhammad Al-Otaibi had invited me to joint him and his clan. Actually he had invited me many times before but I was so busy with my familiy. Yesterday was a good time for me since my family are having summer holiday and will come back soon from Malaysia on this Friday.

Lets enjoy the little space left as a bachelor...hehehehheehe.

We spent that evening with chatting, drinking tea and arabic coffee. As a guest, I was treated handsomely.

We left the desert after Isya' prayer. The good thing about being in Saudi Arabia, people pray at anyplace when the times come. Subhanallah.

1 comment:

Mimiamilia said...

I wish kat Malaysia pon boleh sembahyang anywhere.Senang...