Saturday 9 February 2008

Winter in Yanbu

"Haza like Malizi"(this is like Malaysia).. suddenly a man behind me shouted joyfully. But I replied to him.. haza mafi like Malizi.. Malizi matar kathir.. huna qaliill... "(this is not like Malaysia, Malaysia has a lot of rain, here is very little)



This conversation has been told to me by my hubby taken place in his office. As in previous entry.. rain is very much welcome by the people here. The one and only reason why they(saudi) love to go to Malaysia just because its rainy season and so many green areas. As they said Malaysia like Jannah.In my heart( If only they have trip to the Malaysia -East Coast, what would they feel..- insya Allah this Summer Vacation I will have my trip to Lang Tengah Island-rengganu).Get excited after read thru friends review bout the place..)


Photo were taken during the downpour.











Not only kids enjoyed the rain so much. Adults also can't stop themselves playing in the rain. In the college, almost all administrative officers will stop their works and enjoyed the rain. In fact, the meeting which we supposed to have also was cancelled and adjourned to the next day... whalla.

No comments: